Saturday 10 May 2014

What comes to your mind when I mentioned Micro-Architecture?

Think Small Act Big!!

Think Small Act Big part 2!!

Official Interview worth to watch!!

Ludwig Mies van der Rohe said God is in the details.

When I heard someone said "details", I always think about something small, compact, yet very well thought. One of my Lecturer and my Tutor Prof. John Blair (UNSW) took an example of how unsustainable our electronic product, in this case cellphone. So I remembered about google project ara. A modular design idea that I think very sustainable. I don't want to write too much since the whole article already explained by it self. But the point is, how far we can think not just as Architect, but also as a Designer, about sustainability. Not just about environmentally sustainable, but sustainable in more broader area. What do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment